GENERAL INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS SEEKING TO VISIT RWANDA ON A TOURIST VISA
- An applicant should have a valid passport or another acceptable travel document.
- The document must have a validity of at least 6 months on the day of entry in Rwanda.
- A vaccination certificate may be required at the border post. In the event of a major disease outbreak, specific requirements could be set and put to the knowledge of the public. Yellow fever vaccination is not mandatory for people coming from India .
Use the following link to read the instructions on Yellow Fever. www.migration.gov.rw
- These are fees for processing of applications. If applications are refused, or withdrawn by the applicant, refunds of fees will not be made. .
Validity of a Visa:
- The maximum and minimum period of validity of a visa is set out in the Information for Applicants for each visa class.
- Tourist Visa fee for signal entry - USD 30
NOTE : All visa fee must be paid in cash .